Tom Smith from DZone interviewed a bunch of experts including CA API Academy’s very own Matt McLarty to come up with answers to seven common questions about microservices:
- What are the most important elements of microservices?
- How have microservices changed application development?
- How do you secure microservices?
- What problems do microservices solve?
- What’s the biggest challenge when implementing a microservices architecture?
- What are the concerns about microservices?
- What do developers need to know about microservices?
These articles are short, but give a great overview of the issues people are talking about with regards to microservices. When you understand the issues, you can head over to read more about how the CA Microgateway helps customers aggregate, secure, and manage their microservices.
Any time I write about stuff like this, I’m reminded of a post I wrote over 5 years ago with a great image I used to answer “what is API management?”.