Earlier this month, we along with our Smart City partner Chordant (an Interdigital business) have launched a Smart City Benefit Index. This index is designed to help 50 top US cities understand the opportunity for investment in smart city technologies.
This ranking leverages public data, modeling, scoring, and data weighting to showcase the rank of 50 cities and the final index. The higher the city is on the INDEX, the more it is positioned to benefit from smart city projects and receive a higher return on investment to benefit the city.
- Boston, Chicago and Atlanta top list of US cities poised to benefit most from smart city tech (Information Age)
- Boston, Chicago ripe for smart city perks (Mobile World Live)
- Study Ranks Boston as Most Likely Beneficiary of Smart City Technology (Wireless Week)
- Chordant teams with CA Technologies for Smart City Benefits Index (Smart Cities World)
- Boston tops index of US cities most likely to benefit from smart city technology (The Next Silicon Valley)
- Which US cities can benefit most from smart city transformation? (Enterprise IoT Insights)
- Chordant and CA Technologies publishes top list of cities to lead in smart city (IoT Evolution)